Thursday, May 7, 2009

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!!

So I am going to the hospital tomorrow at 7 a.m. to be induced! I am so excited to meet this little man on mine. I was really freaking out at the beginning of the week, I wasn't sure if I should be induced and I was just really overwhelmed- but I am so glad we made this decesion, I feel good about it and I'm ready to rock-n-roll (ready or not.... right???)! I can't believe how fast time went, I thought that nine months was forever away- but here we are! I will post some pictures as soon as we can! WOW, tomorrow Shawn and I will be mommy and daddy, look out world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck To You! You'll do great! and we will be looking forward to pictures of little Mccoy! Tell Showen Hi From us also!

Carly said...

Ok, so I was hoping to see something exciting here. Hopefully, little McCoy has come by now! We can't wait to meet him. Oh, and P.S...I may have googled your name on the off chance you had a blog to post pictures on. How stalker am I? Acceptance is the first step, right?

Lund Fam said...

I am so excited for you guys. I only wish that it was me instead but that day is coming soon. I hope all goes well and I can not wait to see pics.:)