Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here is my sweet little baby, and the best daddy EVER!






Today is Shawns birthday.... He is so amazing I don't know what I would do without him. He is amazing with McCoy, I couldn't ask for a better dad for my children- LOVE YOU BABE!

McCoy is doing awesome, I am so in love with him already- he is my light, my life, and my joy. I just always want him to be happy... the love that parents have for their children, is over whelming (as I am finding out), and I am loving every minute of it!

9 comments:

Lindsey Boskovich said...

He is a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! CONGRATS!

Melanie said...

Oh Kailey! He is so so so cute! I just got home and saw your message and your blog! Congratulations! He is a doll! :)

kollers said...

HOW CUTE IS HE!!!! He is just darling! We are so excited for you guys and glad the delivery went well. Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

Ah! I am so happy for you. I want to know if you got your Ben and Jerry's ice cream as promised! Take care.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

VERY dang cute!

Annie said...

Congrats Kailey!! He is so dang cute!! I'm glad you're doing ok. I have a gift that I need to get to you!

US! said...

KAILEY he is absolutely darling. I cannot believe how much hair he has. He looks just like Shawn. Woot Woot, Go Shawn! Oh I bet you two just love him right to pieces. I just love him. He is just so cute. I remember how their hair feels so stinking soft right when their born. *Sniff Sniff* Man I just love him! You guys did a good job!

Chelsea said...

Its fun to finally see some pictures of him. He is adorable. I love those cheeks.
I hope Shawn had a good birthday!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Happy very late birthday to Shawn and I love McCoy so much he is so sweet and cute and fun to have around!!