Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HE IS HERE!!!!

Yay, my sweet baby boy is here and all is going good! The delivery went awesome and McCoy is healthy and has all 10 fingers and 10 toes. Words can't express how much I love this little guy, being a mommy is the best ever! We came home from the hospital on mothers day (what a great present), and things are going good at home, we are definately learning that there is a huge adjustment that comes along with these tiny packages, but slowly we are getting the hang of it.

*For some reason I can't get any pictures to upload... i will try agian in the morning

5 comments:

kollers said...

Yeah Kailey!!!!!!! I am so excited and happy for you guys! What an amazing thing to have a baby! (so I hear) You guys will be such wonderful parents and I'm so excited to see pictures. We would love to come see you or bring dinner by. Also- I have a present for you from Charidee.

Coatsy's said...

CONGRATS you guys...... i am so happy for you.... Is there anything i can do, dinner, watch McCoy so you can nap, anything. Just let me know... i can't wait to see that little guy!!!! give him kisses from his auntie alicia

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CONGRATS!!!! YAY!!!

Lund Fam said...

So glad to hear that mom and baby are both doing great!!! I am so excited for you guys:)

MATT, LORI, BROOKLIN, and KAEDENCE SPRINGER said...

I am so happy for you three, congrats! Glad to hear that the delivery and everything went well. Just keep in mind that life is never going to be the same, but it's for the better! Plese let me knoe if I can help with anything, I'm just a phone call away. Love you guys, and again congates!!!