Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My baby McCoy


So this isn't the best picture (it is a picture of a picture)... but here is a little look at McCoy's profile. It is blurry and hard to see in this copy... but I love this pic, in the real pic you can see his little nose and lips... so cute! I love him so stinkin much already.... I can't imagine how much more that love will grow when I actually see him for the first time. He is moving alot these days, and I love feeling him! Shawn has gotten a few little kicks, and he too loves to feel his baby boy! We had this ultra-sound yesterday and everything looks really good, he was measuring at 21 weeks and four days, two days ahead of schedule (not that this means much) but wahoo anyways!

4 comments:

Lindsey Boskovich said...

That is a cute picture. I haven't seen one that shows the baby that well. When is your due date again?

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

AHHHH! How EXCITING! I am SO happy for you!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Oh I love him so stinkin much already too! You will be amazed how much you can love another human! And that love will grow everyday! He looks great!

Coatsy's said...

I stinkin love it!!!!!! You are going to be such a good mommy!!!!! I need to see you more so I can rub your belly....... :) I know I sound like a freak cause i always want to rub pregnant belly's, but I love it!!!!