Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FUNNY LITTLE GUY!!!

So McCoy has been loving going underneath his crib, when he is in his room playing he always finds his way under there, and he takes toys (or hangers) underthere with him- it cracks me up! A few weeks ago he was playing in his room and he started to make loud noises, then he stopped- I went in to check on him and he had his toy basket over his face, he wasn't crying- just moving his arms and legs.... I am loving life with my little McCoy he is so much fun!

4 comments:

paigernate said...

those pics are GREAT and the video is so cute! i miss him. he looks s o big!

Carly said...

so funny! I miss that little stinker!

Dax makes the same trips under the crib, but only to grab the 17 binkies he throws out of the crib when he gets angry. I think those two will get along!

Coatsy's said...

that is hilarious.... gosh he is so stinkin cute & yummy... love him to pieces... & mama & dada too :)

Trent and Lindsie said...

He is so cute! Love the box on his head :)