Monday, April 13, 2009

WEEKEND GETAWAYS....

We just got back from vegas yesterday.... it was our last getaway before McCoy comes, and boy is he coming fast! Just about 4 more weeks left and I am so so so so EXCITED to meet this little boy who I love so much!! If I could tell him one thing right now, it would be that I have waited my whole life to be his mommy, that is all I have ever wanted to be and I am so excited to start with him! ANYWAYS, vegas was alright (not my most favorite place to visit- naked girls, gambling and drinking.... not big on my list of things I do or like to see everywhere), but we had a good time and it was nice to escape for the long easter weekend.

We went to Disneyland two weeks ago and we loved it, the trip was too short- I could be in that amazing southern Cali weather ALWAYS. We got to visit some places where Shawn served his mission, and wow... can I just say that San Clemente is amazing, I'm jealous he got to live there for 6+ months! Here are some pics of our little adventures- I'm terrible at taking pics so the fact that I have any is a miracle!



Vegas Strip

San Diego

Love Disneyland... hate all the people there on a weekend during spring break!!!



San Clemente Pier




Baby News: So at my last Dr's apt. he told me that if I have made any progress by 39 weeks, he will induce me then.... thats right a whole week early (funny how important weeks become when you are pregnant)! I told myself from the start that if he offered to induce me I would turn him down and just wait until the baby is ready... that was before I got into my last month of pregnancy! Now that I understand how uncomfortable this whole thing is I will GLADLY accept to be induced, hopefully some progress will be taking place here within the next couple weeks cause I AM SO READY TO HAVE THIS LITTLE LOVE BOY OF MINE!




5 comments:

paigernate said...

"damn that baby's gettin' big!!!" hahaha i absolutely love the picture in front of old town!!!!! man, u r so much more prego than when we were there last, i wish i were there to rub your belly so bad. u can't be induced until we're there- ej says so!!!

Trent and Lindsie said...

So glad you had fun on all your trips. I laughed when you said you swore you would not be induced. Funny how much those days mean when you are miserable. After Cade I have sworn not to be induced again but I am SURE I will sing a different tune when I am 36 weeks prego again!

juels said...

Maybe McCoy will come so early, like all my kids did-- you won't have to be induced! HA!! Love the pics of
Cali, great photographer!! Fun memories- even though it was crowded it was so fun to get away! Love ya--

Cassi said...

Hey Kailey it's Cassi (yuhas) Smith...just blog stalking! Love looking at all your cute pictures. You look GREAT!! :)

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

Love your belly! I'm glad you have had some fun trips before McCoy comes... Good times! :)