Monday, February 16, 2009

THIRD TRIMESTER......Here I come!!!


Here is a picture of McCoys quilt, I love the way it turned out I am so excited to get his room all put together- Shawn got the room painted this weekend... it is so fun starting to really get ready for our little man!










This is my last week of my second trimester, time actually is flying by- I am loving these days of being pregnant, feeling him move around, and the bonding that I am having with my sweet baby boy. I can't wait to be McCoys MOMMY!

3 comments:

Trent and Lindsie said...

I can not believe you are in your third trimester! Time is flying. Can't wait to kiss his little face :)

Coatsy's said...

That is going to fast. I love the quilt!!!! It is a adorable.... I can't wait to meet baby McCoy... He is going to love anutie alicia.... hee hee

Brett and Andrea Robinson said...

The quilt turned out so cute! Is that what you are going to do his room in? LMK if I can help with anything. What color did you paint his room?