Monday, November 3, 2008

ANNIVERSARY

Today is our two year anniversary!! We spent the weekend in Park City and we had a great time just hanging out and not being on any time schedule. Tonight we went to dinner at texas road house, but shawn is not feeling so well so he is alseep on the couch.... and I am blogging.

I just have to say that WOW time really does fly, I feel like we were just barely getting married, and now its been two years and we have a baby on the way. Life is crazy how it is always changing! I am so grateful for shawn, he truly is the greatest and I love him so much! (Thanks for putting up with me babe!) It has been an awesome two years, and I am certain that the best is yet to come (it always is).

2 comments:

paigernate said...

happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary!!!!! i am glad you two got married :) haha sounds cheesy but it is true AND i am glad you are knocked-up!

Trent and Lindsie said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!