Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dads Birthday, and yet another chapter......

For my dads b-day on the 17th of septemeber we went out to eat at Texas Road House Grill (MY FAVORITE!!!) While there I announced to my family that there will be another grandbaby added to our mix... that is right, shawn and I are expecting our first baby! I couldn't be happier, Im so excited for this new chapter in our lives!


brock and bridger




Dad on the birthday saddle



Andi and Dallin were dancing with the servers




My dorky, yet irresistible husband

Andrea and Brett



Cute baby Dallin





3 comments:

Coatsy's said...

YEAH!!!! Baby Ames is going to be adorable.... Congrats!!!! We love you and can't wait to meet him or her......

Trent and Lindsie said...

Yeah for baby Ames....I am so excited for you two. You are going to be great parents.:)

juels said...

Silly Kakes--cute baby Dallin, is actually cute baby Cade!!