Saturday, September 6, 2008

here's to NeW cHaPteRs in out lives!!!!

Life is ALWAYS changing, and things never ever go as planned.... but I love the "new chapters" that life frequently brings. I have also found that there are things to love and dislike in each, but all end up providing amazing learning experiences. I like change and once again change has found me. I title this new chapter of my life, I AM FINALLY A TEACHER!!!! It seemed like I would never get to this point, for the last five years of my life I have been working to achieve this and it is finally here! I am teaching kindergarten at Washington Elementary, in Bountiful. The kids are darling, and they are so smart- some of them came already knowing how to read! Most of them call me Mrs. Aim.... I guess the "s" is just a little too much for them : ) I am so excited to get to know the students, and if I can I will try to post some pictures (im not sure if it is legal for me to post pictures without permission from their parents???) but they are adorable! There are 25 of them, so my hands are full! Really I am scared to death, knowing their learning is in my hands, and at this age they are learning so much, and it is all crutial to their development.... so no screwing up on my part!

No comments: