Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TAGGED!
How to play: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random suprises about yourself.

My 3 Joys:
1. My hubby Shawn
2. My Family
3. Traveling

Fears:
1. Losing a loved one (It makes me sick to think about that)
2. Bears at my grandma's cabin
3. Sharks

Goals:
1. Raise happy, respectful kids (I copied Linds, and this is obviously when I some day get to be a mom)
2. Being a good Teacher (this starts next month, hopefully!!!)
3. Become a better person

Current Obsessions:
1. Summer, and all the goodies that come with it... shorts, flip-flops, and ice-cream
2. Diet Coke (I am trying to break this)
3. Stephanie Meyer books

Random Suprises about Me:
1. I ran my first 5K this last weekend
2. We just got a new puppy
3. No more surprizes, Im boring!

No comments: