nate getting a little excited for the firework show- apparently he likes them... ALOTMonday, July 14, 2008
Menan firecracker 5k
the fourth of July found us up in Idaho. We were up super early and at the very last minute Shawn decided to run as well. so nate, shawn, and I started our run and finished it just in time for the Menan breakfast- which was amazing... yummy pancakes, sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns :) and of course.. Marley was there to cheer us on!
...just after registration - gettin' ready to run
along the green belt

...almost to the finish line-- shawn looks like he's ahead of me but I beat his time :)
Marley 'n Nate= such good friends:)
nate getting a little excited for the firework show- apparently he likes them... ALOT
nate getting a little excited for the firework show- apparently he likes them... ALOT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
man what a cute blog! you are so talented :)
How fun...You guys are awesome! Blog is so cute and I love Marley. He is the sweetest doggie. Dallin keeps asking where Baxter went and why you have Marley now :)
Oh Dallin also wants to know why you have the Jeep and he can't have it back....Good luck with all those questions :)
Kailey, I miss you! You guys should come up to the parade and we can all go out to dinner. Hope you are having a wonderful summer, and I hope we get to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment